Holiday Gift Shoppe
We are excited to announce the 3rd Annual Holiday Gift Shoppe at Studios of Cocoa Beach! The Studios is accepting a limited number of juried artists for the Shoppe and applications are available on-line until October 19th. This event takes place inside the Gallery Classroom from November 17th through January 3rd.
The Holiday Shoppe has consistently proven to be successful for both the Artists and the Studios and this year promises to be no exception. The Shoppe is promoted on Studios’ website, newsletter, and social media throughout the holiday season giving participating artists valuable exposure.
This is an opportunity to sell smaller works that may be a little different from those you have shown in Studios’ gallery or elsewhere. We suggest items that are suitable for gift-giving, with price-points of $100 or less.
MARK YOUR CALENDARS:
- Now through October 19 • applications available online*
- October 26 • accepted artists notified
- Fri, November 15 • 11:00 to 3:00 • Set up and drop off
- Sat, November 16 • 11:00 to 3:00 • Set up and drop off
- Sun, November 17 • HOLIDAY SHOPPE OPENS!
- Sat, January 4 • 11:00 to 3:00 • Pick up date
- Sun, January 5 • 11:00 to 3:00 • Pick up date
*Please apply soon, as applications are approved in the order they are received. Send information to
email@example.com, 165 Minutemen Causeway, Cocoa Beach, Florida 32931 no later than October 19!
Provide a brief description of items to be displayed and a sample photo of what you will feature. Indicate which space you will need:
- TABLE 3’ x 2 1⁄2’ height approximately 2’- $35 entry fee; 30% commission on sales
- WALL PANEL 3’ x 3’- $35 entry fee; 30% commission on sales
- WALL PANEL 3’ x 6’- $45 entry fee; 30% commission on sales
PLEASE NOTE: We ask that each Holiday Shoppe artist donate one small item (value approx. $10 or more) to hang in our holiday-themed window for the “24 days of Christmas Giveaway”.
Each day we will randomly draw a winner from the entries received from visitors the day before. What a great way to get your art into the hearts of others!
The Holiday Shoppe is an important event, as it is a fundraiser for the Studios, and extra exposure for you…we look forward to having you be a part of it!